You refined by:
Process Engineer (undo)
- The Process Engineer will support the clients operated assets, providing engineering solutions to the Process TA and offshore team.
- Good understanding & awareness of on and offshore processes & working practices.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical, instrument, electrical and control engineering.
- Visiting operational FPSOs at regular intervals and liaising with the offshore management on production related queries.
People with Energy
- Carrying out site surveys, both on and offshore in the UK and overseas.
- Writing reports and giving presentations to external parties.
Thorpe Molloy McCulloch Recruitment
- Liaising with, and providing guidance to, offshore management, with the aim of maximising efficiency of overall production operations and individual process…
Robert Giles Agencies
- Significant Process Engineering experience within offshore oil and gas;
- Prepare Concept Selection reports to document the concept selection, cost and execution…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.