You refined by:
London W1J (undo)
£400 - £450 a day
- For a floating offshore wind project.
- Must have experience within offshore wind.
- Project planner - MS Project preferred over P6.
- The ideal candidates will have an interest in the business services sector with good analytical and IT skills.
- Liaising with the company’s accountants.
- This position is responsible for the overall pre travel delivery within multiple source markets globally, managing what is then a 24 / 7 operation all year…
- Pays attention to detail and delivers high quality work products.
- The Global Head, Bid Management will lead a global team of bid and proposal managers with the…
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will also be involved in reviewing the daily regulatory calculations prepared by offshore teams and…
- Manage the global delivery of day to day data management tasks including working with offshore teams and internal stakeholder teams.
- Ensure that operational client service delivery standards (KPIs) are maintained and enhanced for all EMEA supported activity.
- Experience with Vuelio media monitoring and distribution system, or similar software.
- Trusted source of information on the UK’s offshore oil and gas industry.
- You will have at least four years’ experience in project or portfolio management of large-scale renewable energy assets either in a development, technical or…
- Our teams work with a wide variety of corporate clients and investors, with a mix of strategy development (growth strategy, market entry and performance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.