You refined by:
- Knowledge of Electricity at Work Regulations, EX electrical / instrumentation equipment maintenance, HV Switching and electrical equipment in Hazardous Areas.
- To have sufficient understanding of process safety and major accident hazard management to be able to effectively contribute and influence business decisions…
- Ability to network and develop client relationships, resulting in proposals and job awards.
- To take responsibility in managing upstream onshore and offshore…
- Routine maintenance and certification of all technical, allocation, environmental, process analysers and custody transfer metering systems and test equipment.
- Completing routine maintenance audits, supporting fault diagnosis, data quality input to maintenance history and providing technical support in the day to day…
- Familiar with relevant practices and procedures for the management of supply chains for test equipment and measurement devices.
- You’ll have extensive knowledge of relevant industry design codes, analysis software and construction requirements, and demonstrate an excellent standard of…
- The successful candidate will have direct subsea pipeline experience, knowledge of subsea pipeline requirements and details.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and provide process and related engineering support within the technical delivery team to all Clients in duty holder and non-duty holder…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.