You refined by:
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S (undo)
- …has a keen interest in how things work and electrical and mechanical principles and has a desire to become a highly competent multiskilled engineer in the…
- Create and implement best practice logistics and warehousing principles, policies and processes to improve operational and financial performance.
- Trouble shooting of electrical and mechanical systems and fault diagnosis.
- You have professional experience with electrical or mechanical systems, preferably…
- Providing management oversight from the wind farm performance.
- You will provide management oversight from the wind farm performance and prepare daily and…
- Your official work location will be Warrington, UK, but your actual work will take place at our offshore sites across Europe, meaning that you should expect…
- You will spend most of your time working offshore in a W2W vessel.
- Apart from this, it is also important that you good knowledge of the offshore wind industry,…
- Contribute to quality improvement and Takt Time reduction activities.
- MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is looking for new PE Technician at our blades factory on the…
- …holds an engineering degree, either mechanical-, materials- or production-based.
- Delivery of stable and repeatable processes with supporting documentation …
- …has experience from working in a relevant area of people management in a manufacturing environment, preferably with chemical and/or mechanical processes.
- You will have a broad interface of internal and external stakeholders, and one of your most important responsibilities is to proactively gather information from…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.