- Liaising with external agencies (the customer, approval authorities & subcontractors) to develop and oversee the delivery and maintenance of schedules for the…
- Knowledge of Earned Value principles.
- We design and build a full range of naval ships, giving customers the capability to fulfil extensive naval operations.
- Good and broad professional knowledge of Commercial principles, techniques and practices and understands how Commercial roles fit in the organisation as a whole…
- As a key member of the team you will be responsible for helping to drive through revolutionary change with the Warship Support Business, driving towards…
- As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for influencing vessel design, optimising production processes, methods, facilities, equipment and tooling…
£27,180 a year
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance, overhaul and repair on a variety of mechanical equipment machinery and systems such as chilled high pressure and low…
- Writing for and coordinating delivery of employee communications channels across Naval Ships, both online and offline.
- Understanding of design principles and approaches relevant to design activities.
- Reviewing and responding to any engineering queries raised as a result of…
£34,000 a year
- Good analytical skills and numerical skills and attention to detail will also be beneficial to this role.
- Will gather information relating to performance (costs…
- As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for influencing vessel design, optimising production processes, methods, facilities, equipment and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.