- Assist in preventive and corrective maintenance on mechanical equipment for production, utility and marine systems.
- Assist in stores and supplies handling.
RWE UK jobs
- An expert understanding of goods/service supply markets including cost and value drivers in the supply chain.
- Lead on complex supplier negotiations.
- Able to collaborate and work with different Functions and Business Units in the company, building a strong network.
- Management and control of internal costs.
- To manage a sub-team, in either an onshore and offshore location, in order to meet delivery requirements.
- Ensure all activity is delivered in accordance with…
- Significantly contribute to regulatory on-site examinations including preparation, on- site support and follow up activity.
- Whilst you may have any of our UK offices as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of…
£42,547 - £51,227 a year
- You have proven customer service skills and can make quick, effective decisions, that are always focused on achieving the best outcomes.
- Project Development / Delivery – Ability to oversee third parties – both commercially contracting their services and overseeing technical delivery.
- Knowledge and experience of working with an offshore Service provider would be advantageous.
- Know Your Customer is a critical process in obtaining, completing…
- Problem solver who provides high level support to the offshore team.
- You will be supporting delivery of operational objectives.
- Travel Yes, 5 % of the Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.