Office. £35,000 jobs
£41,526 - £51,034 a year
- The Programme Management Office (PMO) works across the University to plan and implement a programme of strategic business improvement projects to ensure that…
£35,000 - £43,000 a year
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- £35,000- £43,000 DOE +Car Allowance +Pension.
- Up to 10% annual profit bonus.
£39,000 - £47,000 a year
- You will be based in our Barbican (Central London) Head Office with travel to clubs required.
- Here at Virgin Active, we are looking for a Project Manager to…
£44,045 - £49,553 a year
- For informal enquiries please contact Clare Hickey, PA to Head of Capital Development & Office Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org.
£50,000 - £90,000 a year
- Ready to spend their week working from client sites, other CTS offices.
- I am working with a prominent Cloud services providers in Europe.
£40,000 - £55,000 a year
- The Project Manager will be joining an ambitions and growing team specialising in a variety of interesting project types from high-end office fit outs to…
£39,152 - £49,553 a year
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the Change Portfolio Office (CPO).
- Current programmes and projects managed by the CPO…
- Leading a team on each project ensuring on time delivery and quality assurance.
- Work with on improving processes in the supply chain and within health and…
- What you'll bring to the table...
- Chat with our Talent Acquisition team.
- OSS Technology encompasses shared platforms which are used by multiple GB / GFs and external customers.
- The Operations Transformation programme is a 3 year, …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.