Office. £35,000 jobs
- Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Head Office Recruiter will be a key part of a high performing Recruitment Team responsible for partnering with…
£34,448 - £39,674 a year
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies; Windows 10, Office 365 Pro Plus and SCCM, Group Policies, Office 365 and PowerShell.
- A generous annual leave allowance.
£30,001 - £40,000 a year
- You will lead a skilled team to deliver environmental outcomes across Yorkshire through regulatory intervention and influence.
- Specialising in complete multi-platform video games development, Red Kite has a proven track record in the creation of cutting edge video games.
£35,000 - £38,000 p/a
£35,000 - £38,000 a year
- Previous Office Management experience would be ideal.
- This Executive Assistant and Office Manager role is likely to move quickly.
- Do you have experience working as a Business Analyst and interested in working in a varied role that will also include some Project Management / Project Co…
£31,830 - £46,125 a year
- Instrumentation Technician: Instrumentation and Control Systems.
- Yorkshire: (Leeds, York, Hull, Elland, Bradford, Pontefract, Heckmondwike, Scarborough).
£51,050 a year
- If you are applying for a role in an office within a regional centre location or a transitional or specialist site, then the following may apply: Daily Travel…
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand.
- To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn,…
- The position is offered on a full- or part-time basis, working alongside a team of friendly and dedicated professionals out of our quality new offices in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.