Office. £35,000 jobs
- It has a key objective of ensuring that we are well positioned to comply with EU MDR when the deadlines arise - dealing with past, present and future EU MDR…
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- PwC’s Operate business delivers large operational and managed…
- Travel to other PwC offices as needed.
- Microsoft office suite experience, good Excel skills are particularly valued.
- Confidence with numbers and budget work.
- Amount of time PwC office based 80% - 100%.
- Our innovative work includes major investigations, addressing rogue trader or bribery allegations, and assisting…
- We have a number of roles available in our rapidly growing Customer practice, based in London.
- We are looking for individuals with a demonstrably strong track…
- Audit - Digital Audit graduate programme.
- Auditing Digital Auditing our client’s technology to give them assurance that security and controls are in place.
- Ability to work out of the London PwC offices.
- In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all Tech Lounge customers.
- This role is being offered as a 12 month fixed term contract and can be based in either Birmingham, Leeds or Manchester with some travel to other offices across…
- Amount of time office based 90-100%.
- This role is open specifically for people who are looking to work Flexibly.
- Liaising with the appropriate client personnel;
- You may also need to travel to other PwC offices for work, training and meetings.
- Projects will mainly be carried out at our offices in London, with travel …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.