You refined by:
£36,000 a year
- They are looking for an Office Manager to work with their friendly team.
- We specialise in the supply of EAs, PAs, Team Assistants, Office Managers,…
£33,860 a year
- Reporting to the Head of the General Secretary’s office, the postholder will be responsible for the administrative management of procedures and processes…
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Support with any future office moves.
- This role requires a senior Office Manager who is willing to take on light EA duties and be the go-to person in the office…
UK Government - Department of Health and Social Ca...
£28,122 - £37,316 a year
- The Scheme includes placements in core policy roles, our Arm’s Length Bodies/NHS and Private Office, or a similar type role, to give first-hand experience of…
- To hear what our employees have to say about working for World Duty Free visit – www.worlddutyfreejobs.com.
Birmingham Children’s Trust
£34,788 - £42,683 a year
- The post holder will support the team on a duty basis in the central office – they will attend strategy discussions and provide advice within the MASH…
£35,000 a year
- You will also provide ad hoc support to the Founder, whenever the Lead PA is out of the office.
- We specialise in the supply of EAs, PAs, Team Assistants, Office…
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- Application Vacancy 16759 Manager, Executive Office, STEM.
- 16759 Manager Executive Office Job Description.pdf 92.5 KB.
- What you get in return.
- This role will be supporting our Office of Corporate Engagement and International Management teams.
- The Office of Corporate Engagement seeks to help our people…
£38,318 a year
- You will be effective at working across the organisation to improve the outcomes of the work of your colleagues and organisation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.