Office. £25,000 jobs
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Working closely with the GC and other commercial managers in the organization, you might get involved and assist on a range of matters which could include,.
£33,000 - £45,000 a year
- BCL Legal are delighted to be assisting a Top Regional firm in Yorkshire who are looking to appoint a Court of Protection Solicitor to be based in their Leeds…
- Leading regional firm with several offices.
- Commercial Litigation NQ+, Huddersfield / Leeds.
- Varied and interesting caseload covering the range of commercial…
£20,000 - £40,000 a year
- Forward thinking firm with two offices.
- Equity Release Fee Earner - Wakefield.
- First class in-house training and development.
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Forward thinking firm with two offices nationally.
- Private Client (Head of Department) | Wakefield | £45,000+ | Flexible working | Generous annual leave.
£25,000 - £42,000 a year
- Offers fast effective legal advice to its clients.
- A residential property solicitor, licensed conveyancer, legal executive or a residential conveyancer will be…
£42,000 - £50,000 a year
- Banking Solicitor - Leeds (Associate, NQ-2).
- Leading regional firm (award winning Banking & Finance team) is seeking a Banking Solicitor at the Associate level…
£110,000 - £200,000 a year
- Technology and Commercial Partner | Leeds.
- The brand, clients and success rate of the team nationally will provide an excellent platform for a Technology and…
£53,000 - £80,000 a year
- Work closely with one other experienced employment solicitor in the Leeds office.
- Employment Solicitor | Leeds | 4+PQE | 53-80k | positive working culture and…
£46,000 - £56,000 a year
- Grade A offices in central Leeds.
- You will be working with well liked Partners, widely regarded as leaders in their field.
- Agile and flexible working options.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.