Office. £25,000 jobs
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- Experience of using information technology, particularly Microsoft Office and strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential to this role.
£25,566 - £27,339 a year
- Overall responsibility for the day to day running of the OVRO office along with responsibility for the administration of the IT based computer system.
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Carrying out enforcement operations looking to detect and apprehend persons unlawfully present in the UK.
- Driving official vehicles including the transportation…
LSE Students Union
£25,491 a year
- We're currently looking for an Office Administrator to join the Communications and Marketing team.
- There is also scope to be creative and really take ownership…
£25,725 - £31,678 a year
- MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TEAM:
- To maintain the College Reception which includes visitors, telephone calls, email enquiries, post and the…
£25,000 a year
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- A position is currently available for an office Administrator to join our client based in Reading.
£25,000 a year
- We run a clinical operations support service 7.30am - 10pm, Monday to Sunday which will means that the position will involve working a shift pattern including…
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- We have office spaces within Aylesbury and Amersham and offer a flexible location.
- We are currently seeking one FULL TIME Project Worker to join our established…
£30,880 - £34,310 a year
- If you are applying for a role in an office within a regional center location or a transitional or specialist site, then the following may apply: Daily Travel…
£32,905 - £38,580 a year
- The role requires very close working with other areas of the Cabinet Office, particularly the Economic and Domestic Affairs Secretariat and No 10.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.