Office. £20,000 jobs
- As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the office dealing with all enquiries, whether in person or by telephone.
£13 an hour
- Maintain printers, copiers and other office equipment and order stationery as required.
- Duties will include but not be limited to:
£10 - £13 an hour
- Matchstick are currently recruiting for a number of Front of House roles for a variety of companies based in Central London.
£25,733 - £29,129 a year
- The role holders will cover a variety of reception duties including operating a switchboard, assistance with the smooth running of the reception office, sorting…
- Assist the Office Manager and Operations team with ad-hoc support.
- As a successful candidate you are computer literate and have some prior experience of working…
£20,465 - £20,962 a year
- Previous office experience, including word processing and use of a computerised records systems is an advantage but not essential.
- Ensure the office remains secure by closely following guest and visitor procedures and escalate issues as necessary.
- Experience in 5* customer service.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Coordinator in the delivery of various office administrative, hospitality and…
- Ordering of stationary and general office items.
- In absence of Office Manager to manage small handyman tasks if required.
- Diary management of all meeting rooms.
£20,000 a year
- You will be required to act as the main point of contact for all Head Office based staff and external guests, and provide general administrative support to Head…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.