£9 an hour
- It means being able to have choice and control in life.
- It means choosing to go out or to stay in, making friends and having relationships, finding and…
£8.90 - £9.18 an hour
- We support him with fun activities including watching football, going to the cinema and listening to music.
- You will also encourage and inspire him to embark on…
- Ability to use a range of technology –internet, emails, databases, Microsoft Office, smart phone and iPad.
- Some of the activities we support people to do are:
- Become An Invaluable Member Of Our Care Team.
- Our Support Workers are responsible for maintaining independent living through life-enhancing care and support…
- If this sounds like the ideal role then please apply today or call Carina at our Birmingham Care office.
- Do you have personal or professional experience within…
£9.00 - £11.25 an hour
- 24/7 contact with the office staff including managers and coordinators through our On-Call system.
- We are looking for Support Workers in the Portsmouth /…
£8.21 - £11.50 an hour
- Excellent office support team & oncall service.
- Care Workers / Healthcare Assistants required in Leeds and surrouning areas.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
£13 an hour
- The adults sector focuses on supported living, and semi-independent living and offers a family type atmosphere for its employees and service users alike.
Look Ahead Care, Support and Housing Ltd
- There is an open door policy for customers and the current office opening times are Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm.
- Prefers working as part of a group or team.
£8.21 - £9.50 an hour
- The friendliest and most approachable office staff around.
- This job role will require workers to work in Low & Medium Secure Homes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.