You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£23,690 a year
- You must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, and be competent in the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel applications.
Link Group Limited
- Our offices are fully accessible to wheelchair users and we will interview all disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
£21,451 a year
- Our team of Support Workers are required to lone work in the community and will carry out assessments at various CRC and NPS offices in the 14 local authority…
- We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive individuals to support a young girl with cerebral palsy in the S11 area of Sheffield.
- Post open to women and men.
£8.60 an hour
- We support service users in all aspects of their daily living, promoting choice, independence (inclusive of personal care and moving and handling tasks)…
£17,598 - £22,312 a year
- It means being able to have choice and control in life.
- It means choosing to go out or to stay in, making friends and having relationships, finding and…
£8.34 - £8.60 an hour
- We are looking for people who share our values and can support someone to have the life they want to live.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this…
- Knowledgeable and helpful office staff with over 20 years of experience in care and recruitment.
- Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a new…
£18,360 - £18,602 a year
- The postholder must possess basic computer literacy skills including use of Microsoft Office and the internet for completing mandatory e-learning courses.
£9.18 an hour
- We get involved with exciting activities such as swimming, bowling and cinema and access the community visiting local places of interest and enjoying lunches…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.