You refined by:
- We are looking for a passionate and bubbly Receptionist to join our Front Office team.
- We support our staff as they expand their skill set to help them fulfil a…
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Marshall Motor Group are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our Mercedes dealership in Blackburn on…
£9.06 an hour
- We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
- Princess Louise of Kensington Nursing Home, Pangbourne, Westminster, London, W10 6DH.
£12 - £13 an hour
- You will be managing a busy reception desk and be the face of the company in their stunning offices.
- Our client if a renown financial services company based in…
- Ordering of stationary and general office items.
- In absence of Office Manager to manage small handyman tasks if required.
- Diary management of all meeting rooms.
- This position’s primary responsibilities are to answer and distribute accordingly all incoming phone calls and perform daily office responsibilities.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office.
- Purchasing items for office & employees as required.
- Any ad hoc office tasks, as they arise.
£9,417 a year
- Experience using Microsoft Office and excellent organisational skills are essential.
- Our adoption and homing centres care for thousands of cats each year until…
£10 - £11 an hour
- Ad-hoc administration support to the Office Manager to include, but not be limited to:
- A Receptionist is required to work for a busy manufacturing company.The…
- This role is busy and varied, involving everything from meet and greet, diary management, some typing, record keeping, assisting with data input and general…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.