You refined by:
£10 - £13 an hour
- Matchstick are currently recruiting for a number of Front of House roles for a variety of companies based in Central London.
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Excellent IT, MS Office and administrative skills.
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 with excellent benefits.
- Full time : 40 hours a week.
- The receptionist role is primarily to support the Home Manager, employees and residents with administrative duties to ensure the smooth and efficient operations…
HR Smith Group
- Experience in using Microsoft Office suite software, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Currently we are looking for an efficient and effective Senior Receptionist to work in…
£9.06 an hour
- We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
- Princess Louise of Kensington Nursing Home, Pangbourne, Westminster, London, W10 6DH.
- Below is a list of day to day tasks and responsibilities that will be covered in your position:
- Answering calls and handling queries.
- Assist with daily general administration, typing and office work.
- WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- To manage yourself to ensure you are working in a positive, productive…
£19,760 a year
- Previous experience working with Opera or other Front Office PMS systems.
- £19,760 per annum plus incentives.
- InterContinental London - The O2 are looking for a…
- Ordering of stationary and general office items.
- In absence of Office Manager to manage small handyman tasks if required.
- Diary management of all meeting rooms.
- Assist the Office Manager and Operations team with ad-hoc support.
- As a successful candidate you are computer literate and have some prior experience of working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.