You refined by:
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Be computer literate and competent with the use of Microsoft Office.
- We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic receptionist to join our friendly and…
£150 a day
- This is to join the team in their prestigious London office.
- You will meet and Greet the clients and help with any assistance they may require.
£8.21 an hour
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Office.
- We're recruiting for a Receptionist with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably with previous…
£10 - £13 an hour
- Matchstick are currently recruiting for a number of Front of House roles for a variety of companies based in Central London.
- This role is responsible for managing the front of office for our Quadient Head Office.
- To create and maintain strong relationships with head office teams in…
- Ordering and maintaining office and clinic supplies.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel).
- Office related meetings in line with Office Manager.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of office equipment, liaising with…
£8.21 an hour
- Experience within a busy office environment would be preferred, however, full training will be given.
- Hours: Various shifts available:- Full-time - 42.5 hours…
- Taking room reservations out of office hours.
- As a Receptionist you will be responsible for creating that all important first and last impressions on our guests…
- The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Coordinator in the delivery of various office administrative, hospitality and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.