You refined by:
- This role covers the office opening hours and therefore is a 42.5 hour week, 8.00am to 5.30pm.
- Book meetings and rooms and for remote offices, communicate well…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- First point of contact to all visitors to the office.
- We have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our Facilities team.
- Keeping reception diary up to date.
£10.50 an hour
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme.
- Discounts at various high street stores.
£8.21 an hour
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Office.
- We're recruiting for a Receptionist with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably with previous…
£8.45 an hour
- You will also have a good level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office along with experience of complaint handling and ideally you will be a car…
£9.21 an hour
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Working days: Monday to Friday.
- You will be the first point of contact for many so you must be able to offer…
£8.21 an hour
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- 36 hours per week 7 hours per day over 5 days per week.
- You will provide efficient and professional reception cover for…
£13 an hour
- Maintain printers, copiers and other office equipment and order stationery as required.
- Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Meet and greet visitors to the office in a prompt, warm, welcoming and professional manner.
- We are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist to join our…
Greenwood Academies Trust
£17,711 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a committed, resourceful Administrative Assistant to support our school office.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our ‘Welland…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.