£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To order office stationery in liaison with the line manager.
- The job holder reports to the designated Line Manager and supports the provision of business…
£10 an hour
- Good working knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join the team at our Carlisle office.
- This role will involve greeting clients, operating a busy…
Greenwood Academies Trust
£17,711 a year
- We are seeking to appoint a committed, resourceful Administrative Assistant to support our school office.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our ‘Welland…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- First point of contact to all visitors to the office.
- We have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our Facilities team.
- Keeping reception diary up to date.
£8.21 an hour
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- 36 hours per week 7 hours per day over 5 days per week.
- You will provide efficient and professional reception cover for…
- This role is responsible for managing the front of office for our Quadient Head Office.
- To create and maintain strong relationships with head office teams in…
£8.21 an hour
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Office.
- We're recruiting for a Receptionist with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably with previous…
£9.21 an hour
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential.
- Working days: Monday to Friday.
- You will be the first point of contact for many so you must be able to offer…
- We are looking for a passionate and bubbly Receptionist to join our Front Office team.
- What will I be doing as a Receptionist?
- What are we looking for?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.