£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To order office stationery in liaison with the line manager.
- The job holder reports to the designated Line Manager and supports the provision of business…
- Good working knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer.
£10.50 an hour
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme.
- Discounts at various high street stores.
£8.45 an hour
- You will also have a good level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office along with experience of complaint handling and ideally you will be a car…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- First point of contact to all visitors to the office.
- We have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our Facilities team.
- Keeping reception diary up to date.
- Ensure the office remains secure by closely following guest and visitor procedures and escalate issues as necessary.
- Experience in 5* customer service.
- This role is responsible for managing the front of office for our Quadient Head Office.
- To create and maintain strong relationships with head office teams in…
£18,834 a year
- Experience using Microsoft Office and excellent organisational skills are essential.
- In 2018, 41,000 cats were rehomed and 3,000 more reunited with their owners…
£8.21 an hour
- Experience within a busy office environment would be preferred, however, full training will be given.
- Hours: Various shifts available:- Full-time - 42.5 hours…
- Assist the Office Manager and Operations team with ad-hoc support.
- As a successful candidate you are computer literate and have some prior experience of working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.