- Ordering of stationary and general office items.
- In absence of Office Manager to manage small handyman tasks if required.
- Diary management of all meeting rooms.
- First point of contact to all visitors to the office.
- We have an opportunity for a Receptionist to join our Site team.
- Ensuring visitors sign NDAs on arrival.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The working hours will be usual office hours Monday – Friday 09:00-17:00/08:30-16:30.
- Pebble Lodge is a purpose built 10 bed general adolescent unit for young…
£17,000 - £19,000 a year
- You'll meet and greet all visitors to the office in a friendly and polite manner.
- Of course strong MS Office skills will be essential as well as the ability to…
- An excellent job opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist to join the team in our Southampton office.
- Day to day in the role of Receptionist you'll be booking…
- Manage / order office supplies including stationery.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- A consultancy in the centre of Bristol has recently relocated…
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Reporting office maintenance and equipment issues via WSP Helpdesk.
- Operating the office main number connecting incoming…
£8.28 an hour
- Manage office supply inventory management.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- The receptionists report to the senior contracts Engineer of…
Bell Cornwall Recruitment
£17,000 - £24,000 a year
- Assisting with events at the office.
- Bell Cornwall Recruitment have a new opportunity as a corporate Receptionist, for one of our clients based in the centre of…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Communication with staff and suppliers on office facility matters.
- Assisting the smooth running of the office, including maintaining clean premises.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.