You refined by:
£10 - £12 an hour
- Answer phones and transfer all calls to the appropriate department or office.
- Provide necessary information or staff and visitors to the appropriate department…
£16,958 - £17,764 a year
- To order office stationery in liaison with the line manager.
- The job holder reports to the designated Line Manager and supports the provision of business…
£23,213 - £25,195 a year
- We are currently looking to recruit a full time Receptionists for our Head Office at Clifton House, Worship Street, London.
- Managing and updating bike access, shower locker and office locker lists.
- You will be the first point of contact for all visitors and residents of our London…
- You also know your way around Microsoft Office.
- As well as providing great customer service, you’ll be responsible for general office duties such as helping…
- Deal with all incoming calls, directing them as required following our office processes.
- Support the Office Manager with managing our internal software carrying…
Barbour (J Barbour & Sons Ltd)
- Have experience of working on a busy reception and in an office administrative environment.
- You will also assist the UK Sales & Customer Care office with…
£21,500 a year
- You’ll also support wider office management and admin.
- From maintaining office resources and supplies, to keeping our central databases up-to-date, you'll…
£6,911 - £7,190 a year
- For an informal discussion about the role, please contact the school office on 0114 201 2300 or e-mail email@example.com.
£9,417 a year
- Experience using Microsoft Office and excellent organisational skills are essential.
- Our adoption and homing centres care for thousands of cats each year until…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.