£25,000 a year
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- A position is currently available for an office Administrator to join our client based in Reading.
£4,000 a month
- We’re searching for a professional Office Administrator.
- For a full description of the role, see the job description and job specification.
- We are seeking a Administrative Assistant for our Harrow office.
- The successful candidates must have excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal…
£11,700 - £18,720 a year
- Must have a good understanding of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
- Full or part time to suit the right candidate.
- Hours to be discussed at interview.
- We have core and flex hours in all our permanent office locations.
- As a result of increasing demand for our services, there are significant opportunities for…
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- Office administrator, office administration, administrator, senior administrator, support, operations, projects, filing, paperwork, systems, Microsoft,…
Sarah Louise Ltd
- This job is very varied in a very busy office.
- Office experience is essential but training will be given on our business procedures and any bespoke software.
£23,000 - £24,000 a year
- Work collaboratively and communicate clearly with colleagues in your office and other Group offices.
- Undertake reception duties at the office front desk.
Sheridan Ward Recruitment
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Are you an experienced administrator?
- Do you have amazing customer service skills?
- Can you prioritise your workload?
- Do you have great attention to detail?
- Maintain smooth running of the office.
- An established, energetic UK Law firm offering a competitive benefits package, are looking for an Office Administrator to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.