You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
- Customer service experience in a fast paced store or head office environment is essential.
- You will work variable shifts between 8am and 7pm, 5 days in 7, and…
£8,564 - £17,127 a year
- Salary : £8564.00 to £17127.00 per annum.
- Posted : Last Wednesday at 3:28 PM.
- Make outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and take incoming…
- Customer Service Advisor, Full & Part-Time positions, Doxford International Business Park.
- What's in it for you?
- Initial 4 week full-time training programme.
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Work at Reception points, welcome visitors and contacting relevant offices.
- Customer Service Advisor, Warwickshire (Countywide).
£20,500 a year
- Why choose the Customer Service Centre?
- Check out what our colleagues think of working in our Customer Service Centre (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-d6BUGyO…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- You'll be based in our Tunbridge Wells office- Philips House, Crescent Road, TN1 2PL.
- Career area: Customer services | Support services.
£18,720 a year
- With a good standard of education and experience in a customer service environment, you will have a background in the operation of computerised data base…
- You will be dealing with telephone inquiries from our workers and clients, resolving their queries and making sure that their experience with us is second to…
£19,047 a year
- Please note the first stage of the interview process will be an assessment centre held at our Snodland Head Office, there are two dates available - Thursday…
£22,000 a year
- Closing Date: Friday 22 November 2019.
- The successful candidate will join our Medical Indemnity retention team and take personal responsibility for exceptional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.