You refined by:
- Our Birmingham based client is seeking an Administrative Assistant for their Head Office.
- The successful candidate should have enthusiasm and willing to learn…
- The department is quite specialised however full training is provided.
- This would suit someone who is looking for a role in a growing business, working in a…
£12.03 an hour
- Your day will be office based although you are expected to be flexible to travel between the 2 offices within Waltham Forest.
- What you will be doing….
- Ad hoc support for the office team as required.
- To provide receptionist and administration support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of a busy home…
The Engineering Quest
- Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office.
- You must have a positive and helpful attitude.
- You must have the ability to listen and follow instructions.
North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trus...
St Helens WA9
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook and other IT systems.
- We have an opportunity for a hardworking and committed individual to join our Schedule Care…
- You'll be responsible for the back office systems relating to stock and stock ordering as well as invoices and creating adhoc reports as required by the…
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and office databases.
- Kreston Reeves asks that you DO NOT send any speculative CVs to recruiters, Partners or Hiring Managers…
McCarthy & Stone Retirement Lifestyles
£9.82 an hour
- Welcoming visitors to the Estate office, ensuring the very best service is provided to colleagues, residents, residents’ families, and other visitors.
South West London and St George's Mental Health NH...
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The post involves working closely with the office manager developing and maintaining all administrative and office systems, and acting as one of the first…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.