You refined by:
Mosscare St Vincent’s Housing Group
£24,200 - £26,000 a year
- Our agile style of working means, while ensuring the needs of an area office are met, our staff are able to be flexible in their approach and working hours in…
- We are looking for a Cash Office Assistant to join our Retail Operations Team for 20 hours a week.
- This would be starting 8am and finishing at midday (5 days a…
£20,853 - £27,209 a year
- As an outgoing and confident person, you will interact with passengers through the train and be expected to work closely with other colleagues, both on the…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- This an exciting time to join Xero as we open a new office in Manchester.
- As we build out this team we are looking for highly motivated individuals to be the…
- To provide divisional administrative support.
- Comprehensive document management support including photocopying, scanning, printing and binding.
- Recording office faults onto the systems and raising concerns to the FSM.
- Registering clients, visitors and contractors into the office, and issuing them with…
- You could be helping on tills or advising customers one day and the next you could be in our back office helping to run our stock room.
- We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to deliver administrative support within the Manchester Plant office.
- We say it often, because it is true.
£23,836 a year
- Position Title: Accommodation Support Worker.
- Salary: Grade 5 £22,021 to £24,799 (Bar at £23,836) per annum plus 20% flexibility payment.
- Liaise with head office on a daily basis to secure new sampling and images.
- Transform your creative mind, with a brand who strives to be the most creative…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.