You refined by:
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- Order office supplies for the office, i.e. notebooks, pens, paper, post-its, etc.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
£21,591 - £21,981 a year
- You will regularly encounter library users that require computer assistance and therefore good IT skills and sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages…
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- We have office spaces within Aylesbury and Amersham and offer a flexible location.
- We are currently seeking one FULL TIME Project Worker to join our established…
£13.61 an hour
- Interviews will be held on Thursday 19th December at the Stratford Office.
- 5 hours per week until 31/3/20 with possibility of extension.
£22,185 - £26,100 a year
- Willingness to carry out duties outside office hours.
- Excellent IT skills including experience of databases, excel spreadsheets and general office applications.
£33,860 a year
- The appointment will be on a full time permanent basis at the Head Office in central London.
- You will need to be fully competent in using accounting software…
- What will you be doing?
- Wear your sneakers and be ready for action!
- Now that you know what it takes to appeal to customers, you are ready for some managerial…
- Employment, Immigration and Reward (EIR);
- And Creators, Makers and Innovators (CMI).
- The EIR Division is one of the leading employment law practices in the UK,…
Mill Valley Brewery Ltd
- Office Admin, to work on our Brewery software package Must be able to invoice customers and to log company purchases into Excell & Sage1, also contacting…
- Working within our PR team, you’ll help to ensure our Press Office runs smoothly.
- As part of the team responsible for our PR, you'll make sure that our products…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.