You refined by:
£36,000 a year
- They are looking for an Office Manager to work with their friendly team.
- You will be responsible for looking after the day to day running of the office, as well…
£33,860 a year
- Reporting to the Head of the General Secretary’s office, the postholder will be responsible for the administrative management of procedures and processes…
UK Government - Department of Health and Social Ca...
£28,122 - £37,316 a year
- The Scheme includes placements in core policy roles, our Arm’s Length Bodies/NHS and Private Office, or a similar type role, to give first-hand experience of…
£19,500 - £23,000 a year
- This office coordinator opportunity requires an experienced individual who has previously worked in office environments.
- Working in an office environment.
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- This can include issues with friends; family members; school; health/emotional wellbeing etc.
- We also work closely with partner agencies to ensure that relevant…
£21,026 a year
- With strong communication skills, a collaborative way of working and the ability to lead change and improve performance, you will also be proficient in the use…
£23,900 - £26,575 a year
- Welcoming guests to the office.
- The Programme Support Administrator is a key member of the team and in this role you will be undertaking administrative tasks…
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
- You will have proven experience in administration/medical records and customer service as well as…
- What does a Sales Assistant role at OFFICE look like?
- As a Sales Assistant for OFFICE you will act as an OFFICE brand ambassador and you will be supporting the…
£30,880 - £34,310 a year
- You will have a wider leadership role within the Adjudicator’s Office.
- Further information on the Adjudicator’s Office can be found on our website.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.