You refined by:
- We are currently looking for Christmas Casuals at Bristol City Delivery Office, BS1 1AD.
- £9.50 per hour (days) to £11.21 per hour (nights).
£24,759 - £30,168 a year
- Cabinet Office starting salary is £24,759 (London).
- Successful candidates to Cabinet Office must meet the security requirements before they can be appointed.
- Part time Delivery Postman / Postwoman with Driving.
- 24.00 hours, between 09:00 and 19:30 , 5 days per week (Monday – Saturday).
- Sort the mail for your route.
- With thousands of great products arriving on our shelves, a smooth back office makes a huge difference to the success of the whole business.
- Your reception duties will include using the department’s online booking system, so you will have good IT skills including Microsoft Office and email.
UK Government - Department of Health and Social Ca...
£28,122 - £37,316 a year
- The Scheme includes placements in core policy roles, our Arm’s Length Bodies/NHS and Private Office, or a similar type role, to give first-hand experience of…
£8,203 - £9,719 a year
- We are looking for an experienced office administrator to provide an efficient and effective administrative and finance support as a member of our school's…
- You could be helping on tills or advising customers one day and the next you could be in our back office helping to run our stock room.
£30,880 - £34,310 a year
- We have offices in Nottingham and London.
- You will have a wider leadership role within the Adjudicator’s Office.
- Complaint handling is trusted as fair.
- This includes all projects related to stores and offices opening, closing, expanding, downsizing and moving.
- Job Family Group Description - Corporate and Store…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.