You refined by:
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Helping our stores run smoothly:
- Pulling together with other members in the team you will ensure that the stores are always…
£16,200 a year
- During this you’ll learn about the UK’s most ambitious companies and the ecosystem that supports them – all while working with a fantastic team in our London…
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- Order office supplies for the office, i.e. notebooks, pens, paper, post-its, etc.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
£24,461 - £27,511 a year
- We have a vacancy for a School Office Administrator within the School of Creative Arts.
- Full Time Position working 37 hours per week (1.0 FTE).
£23,443 - £26,752 a year
- Work with the Curator’s office and its Parliamentary Art Collection and Historic Collections teams to:
- In preparation for this work, the Restoration and Renewal…
- Applicants with experience should be well spoken with good literacy and numeracy skills.
- 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch,.
£150 - £200 a day
- Windows 10 Office 2016 / Office 365 Knowledge.
- Office 365 Migration, version consolidation.
- Responsibilities for the Project Support Engineer (Windows 10,…
- What will you be doing?
- Wear your sneakers and be ready for action!
- Now that you know what it takes to appeal to customers, you are ready for some managerial…
£19,926 - £21,488 a year
- IT Literate – a good knowledge of Microsoft office and digital technology.
- The post is supported by the MOJ flexible working policy and includes colleagues who…
£24,002 - £38,373 a year
- Change Directorate Portfolio Delivery Office.
- Report to the Programme Management Office Lead.
- Understanding of Programme Management Offices (PMO’s) and their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.