Office jobs in Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5
- To provide exceptional service for our customers by ensuring products are picked to the required standards and time scales and prepared for delivery and…
- What we want from you;.
- Travel Experience- *you will have excellent travel product knowledge with a good working knowledge of tour operator systems.
£9 - £11 an hour
- Interviews for the Office Administrator role will be taking place week commencing Monday 16th December 2019 with an immediate start in January.
- Our Passenger Service Agent positions are available on a 20, 30 or 40 hour per week contract basis.
- Shifts can start as early as 3:00am to cover our 24/7…
- This position is for a minimum of 8 hours per week and candidates will need to be fully flexible as shift patterns will vary over 7 days and will include one…
- We are currently recruiting for Cash Office Assistants to join us at the Alton Towers Resort, the UK's only attraction that specialises in making Britain happy!
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Post Office Counter Clerk – Job Description.
- Experience gained with a customer based environment – Post Office experience preferred.
£18,500 - £19,133 a year
- On a day to day basis you’ll help the team to manage the service by helping with lettings, maintenance and customer enquiries, rent, property management,…
- To actively seek to create positive working relationships with colleagues across all offices and departments.
- Escalate any client care issues to line manager.
- You will work 9am-5pm, Monday - Friday.
- Of the 700,000 products available to order with Dunelm, 80% of them are available on a next day delivery basis.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.