Nfu Mutual jobs
£50,000 a year
- As part of the Resourcing function we’ve created a new role in our team for a Resourcing Delivery Manager to work with our corporate division.
- Develop and maintain effective, confidential document repository within ITSCM SharePoint site that is compliant with NFU Mutual policies and ensures information…
£36,000 a year
- We’re expanding our General Insurance Sales Development Team at Head Office with the role of Sales Quality Specialist.
- Our generous benefits package includes:
£55,000 a year
- NFU Mutual is delivering an exciting programme of change, which will focus on making our products easier to buy, easier to sell and easier to manage.
£55,000 a year
- As a Design and Deployment Consultant within the team, you will work closely with the different Pricing and IT teams to design, develop, test and deploy new…
- The main responsibility of the roles is to assist and coordinate the delivery of integrated, multi media campaigns that meet strategic and business objective…
- Develop, facilitate and monitor effective risk, control, and governance activities across the IT Division and consult with and advise IT managers and IT control…
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- We are seeking an experienced claims professional to join our Large Corporate Insurance Injury team based in Stratford upon Avon for a 12 month Fixed Term…
- Proactively support the Digital Acquisition Consultant to implement the digital acquisition strategy and plan to drive traffic to the NFUM website and…
- Experience of working with the NFU Mutual Agency Network and/or Customer Services division.
- The 2020 vision for the CRM programme is to enable foundational CRM…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.