Mw Appointments £25,000 jobs
£25,000 - £31,000 a year
- To £30,000 + benefits package.
- To effectively manage a designated caseload of UK EL & PL claims.
- 75% Injury & 25% TPPD.
- Accurately cost & reserve claims.
£30,000 - £100,000 a year
- Unlike other AR networks you will retain full control of your clients and you will do your own broking.
- In this way you are in complete control of the markets…
£25,000 - £40,000 a year
- You will be responsible for the processing and administration of Proportional Treaty accounts, premiums adjustments and deposits and X/L claims including Credit…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- We are seeking a candidate with strong analytical skills, someone with Exposure Management experience, use of RMS and ideally educated to degree level.
£30,000 - £45,000 a year
- The role provides claim advice and collection support and involves the completion of claim details in the broker operating system; validation of claims against…
£30,000 - £60,000 a year
- This position will be a market facing role specialising in Construction Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Candidates suitable for this role will have experience…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- They are providers of specialist commercial insurance products to the business community, with a strong footprint in the SME market together with niche personal…
£35,000 a year
- Leading Insurance Brokers based in Essex have a new role within their Private Motor department for an experienced Motor Manager.
- Hands on role with clients.
£35,000 - £37,500 a year
- C£37,500 p.a. depending on knowledge and experience.
- Our client is an established Lloyds broker based in the heart of the City of London, who provide insurance…
£45,000 a year
- Well established LLoyd's Brokers based in Essex have a new role within their claims department for an experienced Claims Handler.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.