You refined by:
Cambridge CB2 (undo)
- The “All Data AI (ADA)” team studies machine learning models of structured and complex data such as molecules, computer programs, knowledge graphs, and other…
- During this period we have pioneered the development of magnetic resonance techniques which allow us to spatially resolve chemical composition, molecular…
- Perform the synthesis and conjugation of small molecules (e.g. cytotoxic drugs, fluorescent labels) and polymers to antibodies and proteins using a range of…
- This allows the conversion of any mature cell type into any other mature cell type without traversing a pluripotent stem cell- or progenitor cell-state.
- We have developed a systematic big data-science approach powered by next-generation sequencing and gene-regulatory data to identify the optimal combination of…
- In this role you will provide statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation of clinical studies, regulatory submissions and commercialisation.
- As a Regulatory Affairs professional within AstraZeneca, you will play a key role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on…
- Biometrics and Information Sciences (B&I) drives good design to generate data needed for quality decision making.
- Competent Statistical Programmer (SAS and R).
Vector Recruitment Limited
£35,000 - £50,000 a year
- This well-funded biotechnology start-up has a novel technology platform used for the fast, accurate and inexpensive extraction of genetic and epigenetic…
- Lead Financial control coordination and Policy Documentation for a global manufacturing organisation, where the key objective is to improve the end-to-end…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.