Met Marketing £40,000 jobs
You refined by:
- As a Field Marketing Manager, you will be aligned with sales teams to help create and execute targeted marketing campaigns to ensure revenue goals are met.
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- The Marketing Manager will support the Marketing Director and wider marketing department in executing multi-channel campaigns.
- Utilize pipeline management to ensure sales plan is met;
- Ensures customer needs are effectively met and build productive customer relationships;
- Strong sales experience of consulting, marketing, or research services.
- Ensuring activity levels are met by the team each month and reported at sales meeting.
- Support marketing activities surrounding the event, including email and digital campaigns.
- Negotiate creatively to tailor packages that ensure client needs are…
£255 - £285 a day
- Ensure that all activity and service objectives are effectively met in compliance with Trusts Standing Orders and Standing Financial Instructions.
LOC (London Offshore Consultants)
- Provide guidance to Project Services team ensuring standards are set, understood and met.
- Provide guidance to Project Administration team ensuring standards are…
- The Event Director will line-manage a core team of a Marketing Manager and an Events Assistant.
- You will oversee all the events to ensure they are of the…
Zenon Recruitment Ltd
- Ensure contract margin targets are met.
- Responsible for company marketing and Sales strategy and implementation.
- You must possess the drive to get results.
- Regular updates with the Senior Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing.
- One Marketing Co-Ordinator as a direct report.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.