Met Marketing £40,000 jobs
£63,000 - £65,000 a year
- To develop understanding of audiences within the marketing function and wider directorate.
- To lead and manage the development of annual marketing strategies,…
£300 a day
- Work with the Marketing Communications team to ensure that all toolkits and guidelines are met and executed to an excellent quality.
- Build and maintain the existing strong partnerships with local distributors to ensure brand strategy alignment and mutual goals are consistently met across both…
- Work with the Marketing Director to ensure IT systems support marketing and campaigns;
- Implementation - manage the day to day operations of IT systems, ensuring…
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met.
- Work with marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores across different…
£170 - £180 a day
- Our client is a American marketing company specialising in home shopping.
- You will be involved in the collation and review of control documents and ensure…
- Preparing marketing material on varying VAT initiatives such as the VAT package and House of Lords/ECJ cases of interest, as they arise.
£80,000 - £85,000 a year
- Review advertising and marketing materials to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Lead, motivate and develop the global Legal function, establish…
- Recommends and feeds in to promotional and marketing strategy.
- Manages the critical path in situ with their relevant buying teams, ensuring that all team…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Ensure all internal and customer reporting deadlines are met as agreed.
- Business partnering with stakeholders in legal and regulatory, commercial finance, sales…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.