Met Marketing £32,200 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Co-ordinating with internal teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Understanding of wider marketing landscape and how social media fits into it.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to drive new revenue opportunities.
- Where possible the Account Manager must identify and progress cross and upsell…
- Ensure contract obligations are being met by both InnerWorkings and the client.
- InnerWorkings is the leading marketing execution firm serving Fortune 500 brands…
- Ensuring deadlines are communicated and met.
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practice on document writing.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of computer-based business systems appropriate to the sales, marketing and account management functions.
Worldgroup Careers MWT
- Understand the local use of marketing tools, marketing services, processes, and data.
- Provide Knowledge of Marketing Tools and Services.
- We make customer experience and marketing change possible by orchestrating organisations around the likes, needs and expectations of their target audiences.
- We’re a tech-led marketing business on a mission.
- The projects would include digital projects, advertising campaigns local marketing and brand management.
- To understand the full marketing communications mix, even if a specialist in a particular aspect.
- Manages all communication with the client and ensures…
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows when necessary.
- The Account Manager is responsible for selling and presenting Varonis’ products…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.