Met Marketing £32,200 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- The Category Manager for Marketing reports into the Category Director and is responsible for developing and driving category strategies across a cluster of sub…
- Manage requirements to understand how both functional and non-functional need to be met.
- This couldn’t be possible without the collaboration between all our…
- Ü Marketing for new business and staff recruitment.
- Ü To maintain a customer-focused attitude towards duties and to ensure that at all times the needs of all…
The Advocate Group
£48,000 - £50,000 a year
- Ability to interact and influence multiple departments to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Sound knowledge of consumer marketing gained within a food…
- Programmes to ensure education providers needs are met.
- The Northampton Saints Foundation alongside the sales and marketing of the.
- More detail can be found at:
James and James Fulfilment Ltd.
£100,000 - £120,000 a year
- Digital marketing experience would be advantageous.
- Well you get to join the most Innovative company in the world (self-proclaimed), with the best benefits in…
- Increase company revenue by overseeing and directing marketing & sales activities for potential and existing customers.
- Main Purpose of the role.
£50,000 a year
- Compile Site Start budget, liaising with all Departments to ensure document is completed on time to allow the construction to commence, and Sales to start…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.