Met Marketing £30,000 jobs
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- You will be responsible for end to end campaigns and play a lead role in marketing activity across all channels acting with pace to respond to marketing…
£49,269 - £61,015 a year
- The Communications Directorate includes a strategic communication and campaigns team whose remit includes delivering marketing and communications to support…
- They will be supervised by the WP Officers (who oversee the AHDP projects) and work will be allocated through liaison with team members to ensure that the…
£59,340 - £72,782 a year
- The Communication Directorate includes a strategic communication and campaigns team whose remit includes delivering marketing and communications to support…
£29,510 - £36,268 a year
- Behaviour, taking action to ensure the highest of standards are met.
- Evenings, careers events, school visits and similar marketing and publicity.
- Ensure professional standards are met and supervise, support and develop trainees.
- Provide an efficient and proactive service to clients and ensure that the…
£35,640 a year
- To ensure your PPC Target is met but ideally exceeded each month.
- Universal Web Design is a multi-award-winning digital marketing company.
- Monday = 8am to 12pm.
Adams Academy Inc. Ltd
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- Responsible for managing digital marketing and advertising projects on a daily basis.
- Monitor timetables for production and ensure that each milestone is met…
£32,000 a year
- Supporting the development of the marketing tools and materials needed to deliver effective fundraising.
- Managing the organisation’s relationship with Arts…
Park Regis Birmingham
£30,000 a year
- Assist the Director of Sales with any marketing activity from the sales & marketing plan.
- To maintain the smaller existing corporate client portfolio to ensure…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.