Met Marketing £30,000 jobs
You refined by:
£37,000 a year
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met].
- Proven experience in a marketing role with a focus on digital marketing.
£37,505 - £40,766 a year
- For this role, we are particularly seeking applicants with teaching experience across all aspects of marketing but particularly digital marketing, consumer…
£40,000 a year
- Leads the marketing strategy for brand experience stores, including flagships.
- Assists and leads the kick-off, analysis and subsequent wash up meetings for…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Recognised marketing qualification (preferably CIM diploma) or willing to study for a relevant marketing qualification;
- Chases team members on important deadlines to ensure they are met.
- Proven experience as a secretary within sales/marketing function role at senior management…
- Follow Stage and Gate development process, managing projects to ensure critical path targets are met, communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous partnership experience or experience of marketing.
- Work in partnership with our marketing team and third party agencies, ensuring any promotional…
- Experience in digital marketing and integrated content marketing campaigns.
- Experienced in B2B marketing, ideally in professional service firms and/or marketing…
- Developing marketing plans to support channel growth.
- Day-to-day management of Affiliate Network ensuring KPIs are met and exceeded.
- Could this role be for you?
- Working across a broad marketing scope:
- Solid knowledge of analysis to track and measure marketing effectiveness.
- Project/Product/Service Case Studies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.