Met Marketing £25,000 jobs
- Experience in problem solving is essential, as a key part of this role is translating business problems into marketing or social objectives.
- Where possible the Account Manager must identify and progress cross and upsell opportunities in a timely manner to ensure that agreed objectives are met.
Space and Time Media
- Attendance at client marketing meetings, plus occasional cover may be required for colleagues’ meetings at times of holidays, sickness and meeting date clashes.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- The Account Manager will build marketing campaign plans across the full marketing mix covering everything from instore and POS to digital.
- Research and help organise media workshops with client marketing departments.
- Attending kick-off meetings with all marketing agencies and clients.
- Good understanding of web technologies and digital marketing.
- Protecting the integrity of the creative whilst ensuring all client expectations are consistently…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- The successful candidate will achieve the highest level of cost-effective display for all styles/ranging, utilising the POS and other marketing materials…
£30,000 a year
- * Prospect for new accounts through appropriate techniques - networking, marketing research and email campaigns.
- Ensuring deadlines are communicated and met.
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practice on document writing.
- 25 days holiday per year.
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- Analysis of campaign effectiveness with measurement tools recommended to demonstrate return on marketing investment.
- The ideal candidate would have.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.