Met Marketing £25,000 jobs
£40,000 - £48,000 a year
- Ensuring all campaigns KPIs are met and exceeded, by providing strategic direction and support.
- You will have an expert awareness of the wider marketing mix and…
- Experience in the field marketing and the technology sector is preferred however is not essential.
- Set and ensure objectives are communicated to stakeholders…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Responsibility for the overall financial management of each event by working closely with direct line reports to ensure the expected revenues and margins are…
- Using internal systems and tools to ensure requirements are met and that the client receives regular project documentation – including proposals, statements of…
- Ensure client targets are met within the context of the underlying opportunity.
- Demonstrate a high level of digital literacy, and possess expert knowledge of…
- Have a thorough knowledge of the dynamics of digital marketing technologies, on-line communications, and social media and their application within integrated…
- Creative Design - Creative conception of brand activations and the application of existing marketing strategies into the live environment.
ID Search & Selection
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- Understand and challenge client product positioning and marketing strategy.
- The role will involve overseeing the delivery of a portfolio of accounts including…
JudgeService Research Limited
£30,000 a year
- Ensuring deadlines are met and clients updated.
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.