Met Marketing £25,000 jobs
- As a key leader of the marketing team you ll also take part in the extending marketing leadership team and drive functional workstream to enhance PepsiCo UK…
- Participate in occasional marketing events to aid development of internal and external contacts;
- You will have good time management and organisational skills…
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.).
- Assist marketing to achieve market and business objectives as…
- Marketing Analysis, Insight Development and Interpretation.
- Strong strategic marketing, analytical and planning skills.
- Employees are therefore expected to:
£25,000 a year
- Monitor the units KPI’s ensuring targets are met.
- Maximising sales through effective merchandising and marketing and in line with brand standards.
- He/she will define the product vision as well as negotiate ongoing contracts and partner with sales and marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction…
- Work cross-functionally across all marketing departments as required, including marketing operations, public relations, corporate marketing, alliances marketing…
- Be actively involved in office marketing events when appropriate and act as an 'ambassador' of the firm.
- Manage working capital on assignments you lead on by…
- Develop Finance acumen in GMs, sales and marketing organisations, ensure that we drive profitable, sustainable growth with full understanding of risk profile of…
- Use Corporate marketing and other materials to help to develop relationships with prospects.
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of the prospect’s…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.