Met Marketing £25,000 jobs
- OWork with School Marketing Officer to manage events aimed at School alumni (eg.
- OWork with the School Marketing Officer to support UG and PG Open Days, and…
£35,000 a year
- Ensure that all legal responsibilities are met.
- To develop Service Department plans and budgets to achieve agreed financial, marketing and sales targets.
- Prioritise workload for yourself and staff within the Examinations team to ensure key deadlines are met.
- Based within Timetabling & Examination Services, this…
- Work with the management teams to plan and implement communication activity, review achievements regularly and ensure milestones are met.
- Ensuring QHSE standards are met and upheld by your team.
- You will effectively utilise the branding and marketing material provided as well as making sure you…
- The eight units are Communications and Marketing, Development & Alumni, Edinburgh Global, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Legal Services, Strategic Planning…
- Teaching Organisation Marketing Manager in regards to conversion activity.
- What action to take to ensure proper procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- New business proposals and tendering, liaising with the marketing team to ensure highest quality marketing and promotional materials.
- Developing and implementing event marketing strategies.
- Ensure that budget targets are met and monitor income and expenditure.
- He/she will define the product vision as well as partner with sales and marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.