£18,000 a year
- Be fully aware of potential marketing opportunities.
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure advertising deadlines are met.
- A Cycle to work scheme.
£525 - £625 a day
- Exposure to Marketo Marketing Automation tools (Preferred).
- Solid understanding of marketing preferences and GDPR (Essential).
- Click the button to apply now!
- Brand Deployment is a Marketing Execution business.
- Support in ensuring that contractual requirements are met in terms of the content, issue date and accuracy…
- Working with the Senior Marketing Executive for Customer Marketing, you’ll work together to shape and deliver the marketing programmes for your products and…
- Degree in marketing, digital marketing, advertising, or equivalent.
- Support the marketing team by helping to deliver the annual business plan and marketing plan…
- Work closely with the PR, Marcomms, Corporate Communications and CRM departments to ensure effective marketing of events.
- Experience within Marketing, mainly focused on customer acquisition and retention, direct marketing and events ideally within the retail sector;
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- Work with colleagues across our Communications and Marketing teams to develop consistent communication and marketing materials to a high standard.
- As an Executive PA, you will be supporting Head of Marketing & Head of Enterprise Sales in all aspects of their daily needs.
- A-level in marketing, digital marketing, media and communications or public relations (or equivalent) essential.
- You have marketing coordination experience.
Be the first to see new Met Marketing jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.