Met Marketing jobs
- A background in retail and shopper marketing with experience on FMCG would help.
- The Project Manager will liaise with them to ensure all internal approvals,…
- Design, development, marketing, administration and business strategy.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- You will be responsible for.
- Communicate with potential clients about their marketing and business needs, focusing on showroom design, online merchandising and event planning related areas;
- Update Marketing Calendar with key client events.
- Responsible for setting up and adhering to production timelines ensuring all key dates and deadlines are met.
Equinox by Work AnyWare
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- Managing the project team to ensure deadlines are met and work is being carried out in a timely fashion in line with the project timeframe.
- Experience producing strategies and/or creative marketing campaigns is advantageous but not essential.
- Ensure both the needs of the client and internal teams…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.