Met Marketing jobs
You refined by:
South West (undo)
£20,000 a year
- Ideally have an understanding of marketing design and print processes.
- Support the implementation of local marketing requirements for competitor impact…
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure every need of the customer can be met within the wider branch team.
- Some careers shine brighter than others.
- Actively manage and update hotel content on the web and other platforms, hotel presentations and brochures as well as any internal marketing materials.
Jacobsen: Ransomes UK
- Working with a selected marketing agency to ensure all marketing objectives are met.
- Planning strategic target marketing campaigns such as e-marketing, direct…
£21,000 a year
- We’re not just any marketing agency, we combine leading edge technology with decades of local marketing experience to help businesses achieve their ambitions,…
- 2+ years communications/marketing experience.
- Research information required to ensure that all awards criteria are met.
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- Produce marketing collateral to support business development.
- Assist in producing other external and internal branded marketing materials.
- Drafting (in conjunction with the marketing team) engagement materials – including advice, marketing and job advert copy.
- AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any…
Barbour (J Barbour & Sons Ltd)
- Manage own calendar/diary efficiently ensuring business priorities are met accordingly.
- J. Barbour & Sons Ltd founded in 1894 is a British lifestyle brand, home…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.