Met Marketing jobs
You refined by:
The Floow Campus
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the marketing department; planning and executing all marketing communications plans to create awareness of the…
- Work positively with support and inter-dependent functions (e.g. Marketing) to fully define the processes/procedures/controls relevant to Sheffield activities.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- To produce high quality, accurate and timely documents and reports to ensure that Employment Tribunal and other timescales are met.
- Who we are looking for.
£130 a week
- Assisting in marketing the location by ensuring vacant rooms/properties are prepared for prospective/new customers.
- 30 hours 5 days out of 7.
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met.
- Work with marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores across different…
£55,000 - £60,000 a year
- Work in a team on larger projects and ensure client outcomes are met.
- Improve our offerings and messages to customers, including input into marketing campaigns…
£17,600 - £25,000 a year
- To identify prospective customer needs and deliver professional presentations in order to ensure targets are met.
- Sales Advisor – Full Time, Permanent.
The Business Connection
- Keywords: PPC, Campaign, Reports, Marketing, Media, Organic, Brand, Agency, Digital.
- To apply for the PPC Account Executive Role you must have 3+ years…
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- A Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing and an interest in the IT industry.
- Experienced in setting up and running SMS and email marketing campaigns.
Professional Technical Recruitment
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Knowledge of marketing and customer care.
- Holds full membership of RICS, ABE or equivalent (or qualified by suitable experience) ensuring CPD requirements are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.