Met Marketing jobs
You refined by:
- A real passion for using state of the art marketing techniques, including SEO and interest in digital marketing.
- A good understanding of statistics.
- Be responsible for marketing and promotion materials.
- Manage an Event Coordinator, sharing best practice and ensuring targets are met.
- In this role, you will:
- Ensure that reporting and analysis needs of Commercial teams are met.
- Amgen UK & Ireland are developing a commercial excellence function comprising sales &…
- Supported by marketing leading technology and an experienced team of professionals to call upon for the latest trends, research, marketing and environmental…
- Coordinates product releases with the marketing, sales,project and operations teams.
- Can influence and manage internal stakeholders, to ensurestakeholder,…
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications (or a CIM Certificate in Marketing).
- Commercial experience in marketing operations.
- This may mean developing commercial opportunities through PR and marketing.
- In this role, you’ll manage store operations, ensuring that customer care is nothing…
- Think ahead, effective planner and ensuring multiple deadlines are met.
- Proactively identify business development opportunities to build up a healthy portfolio…
- Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
- The role will focus on several aspects of compliance and reporting for…
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- Ensure all internal and customer reporting deadlines are met as agreed.
- Business partnering with stakeholders in legal and regulatory, commercial finance, sales…
Be the first to see new Met Marketing jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.